How will your faith shine beyond Sunday?
God wants a relationship with you throughout the week. Come illuminate your life with the light of the Gospel, the lives of the Saints, and the support of others. Then radiate that joy for others.
• are small (8-12 people) and facilitated by leaders.
• are open to those wanting to follow Christ in a small group.
• meet weekly during a season of 8-11 weeks.
• meet different nights, at church or in a home; some groups just for specific ages or genders.
• share fellowship, reflect on Scripture & Dominican tradition, and pray.
Weekly group sessions on different days and times, based on yours and others availability.
Various meeting spaces at St. Dominic's and in the Bay Area.
2016-2017 TORCH SEASONS
Winter/Lent (Begins January 23)
Easter (Begins April 23)
NEXT DAY OF REFLECTION
Saturday, March, 9 AM -4 PM. Begins in Lady Chapel, w/ ministry action project after lunch, provided. Theme: Jesus' Keys to Forgiveness: Living the Spiritual Works of Mercy