How will your faith shine beyond Sunday?
God wants a relationship with you throughout the week. Come illuminate your life with the light of the Gospel, the lives of the Saints, and the support of others. Then radiate that joy for others. Torch groups are also called "discipleship" groups.
• are small (8-12 people) and facilitated by leaders.
• for Christians wanting to continue their journey with Jesus, open to a Catholic context.
• meet weekly during a season of 8-9 weeks, ending with a Morning of Reflection.
• meet different nights, at church or in a home; some groups just for specific ages or genders.
• pray, reflect on Scripture & Saints, and discern your walk with the Lord in community.
Weekly group sessions on different days and times, based on yours and others availability.
Various meeting spaces at St. Dominic's and in the Bay Area.
2017-2018 TORCH SEASOns
Oct. 16th - Dec. 9th
Jan. 15th - Mar. 24
Thursday, Oct. 12th, 7pm-9pm in the Aquinas Room. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
MORNINGS OF REFLECTION
ADVENT: Saturday, Dec. 9th, 9 AM -1:30 PM.
LENT: Saturday, Mar. 10th, 9AM - 1:30 PM.